6 months ago
  •  Unread

I'm also gonna roll Dwarf Priest, love dwarves but also love fearward, stoneform, desperate prayer and the frost resistance against frost mages and for naxx is also pretty cool. :mrgreen:

They claimed I didn't but I did...
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Brings to question if Blizzard is going for the faction lock on servers or not. If they do then that is going to be a permanent decision to stay with.

6 months ago
  •  Unread

Firelord wrote:
6 months ago
Brings to question if Blizzard is going for the faction lock on servers or not. If they do then that is going to be a permanent decision to stay with.
I think it is most likely to be faction locked. For me personally I don't care about this as I always stick to one faction at a time.

They claimed I didn't but I did...
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Rootdancer wrote:
6 months ago
I root for you to make that Shaman, because the Horde rules all. And I totally do drive-by healing too on my Priest haha, also throw in some buffs :lol:
Yeah, I do love the Horde despite my current allegiance. >_>
I want to play with my brother though, and he is set on Alliance... but I will probably make a Horde character to play on the side anyway!

_________________________________
Cuppa
☕
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Whenever I start on fresh server I switch factions so when the fresh LH server comes in June, I'm gonna play Horde until Classic arrives where I'm gonna stick to the Alliance with my friends.

They claimed I didn't but I did...
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Faendor wrote:
6 months ago
Whenever I start on fresh server I switch factions so when the fresh LH server comes in June, I'm gonna play Horde until Classic arrives where I'm gonna stick to the Alliance with my friends.
Definitely would choose the faction friends play on too. The most important part of the game!

   Iced_Plasma
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Since i'm an altoholic, i'll be playing several classes except the rogue since i don't really have interest in the rogue. I will try and attempt to level them all to 60 :neutral: :eek: Now i just have to figure out how i can gear them up.. :confused:

Just waitin' on legacy servers to launch.. :biggrin: :smile: :lol: :mrgreen: :razz:
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Probably going to level a mage solely because they are amazing at aoe farming and grinding gold. If I have a 60 mage in the beginning, I will not have to worry about gold on my other toons. Not to mention, mages are great in pvp and pve. All around an amazing class with few flaws.

The dark man is always watching :twisted:
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Bazinwaz wrote:
6 months ago
Probably going to level a mage solely because they are amazing at aoe farming and grinding gold. If I have a 60 mage in the beginning, I will not have to worry about gold on my other toons. Not to mention, mages are great in pvp and pve. All around an amazing class with few flaws.
I am actually thinking about a mage as my Alliance character as well. It has something to it in Vanilla. Might finally go for my decade long dream and level a gnome mage with a white beard. :smile:

My main will be Horde warlock though. And orc. And female. Yep.

   SyturioIced_Plasma
- anno 2005.
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Hunter. I'm a collectomaniac so the pets, ammo, weapons etc. is the dream for me!

User avatar
US Staghelm
24
brank
Alliance
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Bit late to the thread but I want to try a survival hunter just to see what it was like back then (heard they're not the best).

6 months ago
  •  Unread

Markone wrote:
6 months ago
Bit late to the thread but I want to try a survival hunter just to see what it was like back then (heard they're not the best).
Bold move here. :smile: From what is known to me, survival tree was a total disaster. Unintentionally, of course, yet it does not change the fact.

- anno 2005.
Kuthan
6 months ago
  •  Unread

I have finally chosen to play Paladin. I am looking forward to it! I have always enjoyed paladin fantasy

6 months ago
  •  Unread

Kuthan wrote:
6 months ago
I have finally chosen to play Paladin. I am looking forward to it! I have always enjoyed paladin fantasy
Certainly Paladin deep dark fantasy :twisted: :twisted:

They claimed I didn't but I did...
Kutahn
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Though...I was leaning towards Warlock but not sure how it will be being a Human :confused:

6 months ago
  •  Unread

Kutahn wrote:
6 months ago
Though...I was leaning towards Warlock but not sure how it will be being a Human :confused:
What do you mean by ''not sure how it will be being a human''?

They claimed I didn't but I did...
Kuthan
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Faendor wrote:
6 months ago
Kutahn wrote:
6 months ago
Though...I was leaning towards Warlock but not sure how it will be being a Human :confused:
What do you mean by ''not sure how it will be being a human''?
Because of Will of the forsaken and I know there will be a ton of people being Undead

6 months ago
  •  Unread

Kuthan wrote:
6 months ago
Because of Will of the forsaken and I know there will be a ton of people being Undead
Ah I see. Well I wouldn't be that concerned about this.

They claimed I didn't but I did...
Kuthan
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Faendor wrote:
6 months ago
Kuthan wrote:
6 months ago
Because of Will of the forsaken and I know there will be a ton of people being Undead
Ah I see. Well I wouldn't be that concerned about this.
I really shouldn't care

6 months ago
  •  Unread

Kuthan wrote:
6 months ago
Because of Will of the forsaken and I know there will be a ton of people being Undead
Go against the odds. Be the underdog. Pick the unfavorable position. And the excel at it. The pleasure brought is increased x100.

- anno 2005.
6 months ago
  •  Unread

I'll probably be playing a mage. I love their abilities, lore, aesthetic design, and so much more about them.

Also, having the Blink ability is incredibly useful for levelling on foot, as is the ability to conjure food and water.

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

Image
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Mage is always a good choice. Needed for all purposes, easy to level, good pvp class, self-sufficient, teleports for trravellig.

I will be rolling Paladin this time. Havent played him yet and my guild needs more of them.

They claimed I didn't but I did...
5 months ago
  •  Unread

Faendor wrote:
6 months ago
Mage is always a good choice. Needed for all purposes, easy to level, good pvp class, self-sufficient, teleports for trravellig.

I will be rolling Paladin this time. Havent played him yet and my guild needs more of them.
I've always wanted to roll a paladin. I love how they can wear mail and plate armour types yet still heal.

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

Image
Similar topics
to 'What class will you be playing and why?'
Posts ViewsLast post