Automatic Turn-Ins for Ahn’Qiraj War Effort Bugfix Applied for Low Pop Realms

Ahn'qiraj War Effort Ironforge
  • Author: Furious
  • Date: September 4, 2020
  • Updated: October 7, 2020
  • Expansion: WoW Classic

Blizzard CM Kaivax posted a few moments ago that they have applied a bugfix noticed by players that was causing the automatic turn ins on lower population realms to not start.

With the new fix in place those servers will start to see incremental automatic turn-ins for the completion of the AQ War Effort that will open the gates for AQ20 and AQ40.

Kaivax – (Source)

Hello!

Observant players on realms that are currently in the resource-gathering stage of the War Effort noticed a bug, and are correct. The automatic turn-ins are just now getting started on some realms, as the bugfix is now causing the desired effect.

Due to underlying circumstances that are unique to the AQ events and the way they’re activated, each realm is on a different schedule for ending their 30 day wait before automatic turn-ins will begin. Each realm will begin automatic turn-ins at a different time over the next couple of days (and some may have already begun by the time you’re reading this).

Thereafter, you’ll see small amounts of items arriving automatically every few minutes. The different kinds of items arrive on different cadences.

Sorry for the confusion!

About the Author

Furious

If I'm not working or spending time with the family I'm probably gaming. Some of my favorite recent games I've played are Far Cry 5, World of Warcraft Classic, and 7 Days to Die.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top