Consolidated Characters Now Available – WotLK Classic

consolidated characters now available wotlk classic featured image
  • Author: Pride
  • Date: September 1, 2022
  • Updated: September 1, 2022
  • Expansion: WotLK Classic

A while ago, Blizzard announced that low population servers would be consolidated & merged into existing healthier servers, in order to deal with the lack of population of those servers. Many players saw their characters on those servers disappear, and they hadn’t returned for a while, as Blizzard took their time with these consolidations.

Thankfully, those characters are back! Specifically, your characters on now-shutdown PvP servers can be found on Mograine (EU) / Sulfuras (NA), while your characters on now-shutdown PvE and RP servers can be found on Hydraxian Waterlords (EU) / Old Blanchy (NA).

You may be prompted to change your character’s name as you log in, as these servers already had an established playerbase so your name is likely already taken. Moreover, some players are reporting that not all of their characters appeared right away, so if you can’t see some of your characters, give it a few days and they’ll likely appear. If they don’t appear, we’d advise you to contact Blizzard Customer Support who can help you resolve possible issues.

Do you plan to play your characters, now finally on a non-dead server? Let us know in the comments below!

About the Author

Pride

Classic WoW is my jam, with a passion for PvP. Most know me as Baranor, the ret paladin guy, but I'm secretly a druid main, don't tell anyone. In my free time I play Switch games, particularly JRPGs. Some day I'll be making my own games and I humbly hope you play those too!

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top