Blizzard announces temporary free character moves, new realms

Blizzard Announces Temporary Free Character Moves, New Realms

Kaivax posted earlier that Blizzard is going to be opening new realms, and at the same time opening free character transfers from and to select realms over the space of one day.

While they haven’t announce when this is happening, it can be assumed that they will wait a few days to give guilds and friends time to coordinate on where they are moving to.

– (Source)

As we previously announced, free character moves will become available in this region very soon. When these free character moves open, player-characters at any level will be able to move:

FROM
TO
Arugal
Felstriker
Faerlina
Heartseeker (new realm)
Stalagg
Heartseeker (new realm)
Herod
Earthfury (new realm)
Skeram
Earthfury (new realm)
Incendius
Netherwind
Thalnos
Netherwind
Fairbanks
Arcanite Reaper (new realm)
Whitemane
Arcanite Reaper (new realm)
Bigglesworth
Anathema
Pagle
Windseeker
Grobbulus
Deviate Delight

For approximately one day, the new realms will be restricted to only those players using a free character move. After one day, any player may create new characters there. This is to allow players using the free character move service a better chance at retaining the name of the character they’re moving.

We will let you know when the new realms open and free character moves are enabled.

Thank you!

About the Author

Furious

If I'm not working or spending time with the family I'm probably gaming. Some of my favorite recent games I've played are Far Cry 5, World of Warcraft Classic, and 7 Days to Die.

Subscribe
Notify of

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Scroll to Top