brank
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
  •  Unread

As the main recruiting officer for my guild, attrition has been my top concern.

We're still 7+ months out from release, and that, in itself, leaves a lot of variables out on the table.
Variables that are unable to be fully controlled or alleviated.

Q: What are you fellow recruiters doing on your end to battle this?
Q: Are you a member of a guild and have concerns?

Atm, our gaming community has taken on a new game in the hopes of building chemistry and hype within it. However, I think doing such a thing can also take away from more direct prepping for Classic, and I think a portion of our community has already felt that to some extent. This seems especially true for the members that are apart of our wow classic roster, who simply aren't interested in the game the rest of our community has taken on--causing a rift of sorts.

So far, our classic roster has seen quite a bit of changes, and will certainly be seeing more over the coming months. I'd like to hear back from you guys to see what your experience has been and what steps you're taking to make the most of the wait time.

Discord Admin @ Classic WoW Guilds : https://discordapp.com/invite/HNT7UPq
Arathi Basin
EU Ghostlands
brank
Horde
Hunter
Horde Hunter brank
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
  •  Unread

All I can say is that from the posting we’ve had here it seems that most people will be changing their minds about what class/role/profession they want to play and prepare for before launch. Trying to designate and organise stuff like that now will be a bit of a ballache.

If I were you I’d focus more on just getting more people involved and then leave all the rest until a week before release when people really start deciding.

Out of interest what’s the other game your guys are thinking about playing? Is it being released at around the same time or does it have a set date?

brank
1 week ago
1 week ago
  •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 weeks ago
Out of interest what’s the other game your guys are thinking about playing? Is it being released at around the same time or does it have a set date?
They picked up Atlas and are currently playing it. I personally don't recommend the game to anyone.

Discord Admin @ Classic WoW Guilds : https://discordapp.com/invite/HNT7UPq