Teldrassil
Alliance Druid brank
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

This video objectively clarifies what the Vanilla experience is like.

SyturioAltoholic
They claimed I didn't but I did...
Ironforge
Horde brank
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

This video was really well made, props to the woman who did it.

A lot of what she mentioned, believe it or not, or stuff I genuinely liked about the game. Character management, preperation, micro-management.

I cannot wait to experience this all again, even the questing—without a helper. Not that I need to, most of it I have as muscle memory.

Horde brank
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

Don't you feel like all this preparing thing might take something away when the Classic launches? It's like walking around the store as a kid, checking out the roller-blades you always wanted for the hundredth time, trying them on etc. while still saving money for them - and once you actually get them, they seem so familiar that there is almost no joy, or it is not as intense.

I'd say the best thing to do is to relax a bit. :smile: We already know everything. And things we might have forgotten should be left for rediscovery.

- anno 2005.
Teldrassil
Alliance Druid brank
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

Razor wrote:
7 months ago
Don't you feel like all this preparing thing might take something away when the Classic launches? It's like walking around the store as a kid, checking out the roller-blades you always wanted for the hundredth time, trying them on etc. while still saving money for them - and once you actually get them, they seem so familiar that there is almost no joy, or it is not as intense.

I'd say the best thing to do is to relax a bit. :smile: We already know everything. And things we might have forgotten should be left for rediscovery.
This video was rather meant to help those Retailers understand what to expect from this game. It just shows the major differences. Anyways, considering the rest of videos, posts, guides etc. you definitely have a good point there. It most likely will make the content less explorable and enjoyable. I've been trying to not touch WOW until Classic comes out but my will is too weak to resist :biggrin:

Undercity
EU Ragnaros
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

Faendor wrote:
7 months ago
I've been trying to not touch WOW until Classic comes out but my will is too weak to resist :biggrin:
Me too. I quitted all p-servers. I don't want to get burned out before Classic launches.

Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
Horde brank
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

Syturio wrote:
7 months ago
Faendor wrote:
7 months ago
I've been trying to not touch WOW until Classic comes out but my will is too weak to resist :biggrin:
Me too. I quitted all p-servers. I don't want to get burned out before Classic launches.
There is still much time to go. Maybe a year or so. I would say it's better to regulate, not terminate :smile:

- anno 2005.
The Barrens
brank
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

How to prepare for Classic WoW:

• Close the curtains.
  • Lock all doors.
  • Turn off phone.
  • Purchase ludicrous amounts of Mountain Dew and Doritos.

SyturioAltoholic
Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

Teldrassil
Alliance Druid brank
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Yea, pretty much :smile:

sludAltoholic
The Barrens
brank
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Legitimately gonna have no life for a solid few months when it drops.

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

Arathi Basin
EU Ghostlands
brank
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman brank
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

slud wrote:
6 months ago
How to prepare for Classic WoW:
  • Close the curtains.
  • Lock all doors.
  • Turn off phone.
  • Purchase ludicrous amounts of Mountain Dew and Doritos.
you forgot to add chuck norris poster up on the wall and pc relocated to toilet seat

Elwynn Forest
Alliance brank
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Classic WoW can't come soon enough!

Altoholic