Undercity
User avatar
EU Ragnaros
98
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
98
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

yet it really interferes with comfortable flow of reading as the eye stumbles upon it having the same font, size and color as the text in the post.
I have exactly the same opinion.
It needs to be fixed.

Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Ghostlands
168
brank
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman brank
168
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

It should only really display if you have added an 'edit reason' in the 'edit reason' box - so that people know why you edited it. If it's displaying regardless then I think it's a bug. Can anyone reproduce?

Undercity
User avatar
EU Ragnaros
98
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
98
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

teebling wrote:
7 months ago
It should only really display if you have added an 'edit reason' in the 'edit reason' box - so that people know why you edited it. If it's displaying regardless then I think it's a bug. Can anyone reproduce?
On my Engineering guide, it shows i have edited 100+ times. Not once i added a reason. There is no reason box actualy.
SpoilerShow
Image

Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
Darnassus
User avatar
EU Dunemaul
25
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
25
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

In a somewhat related matter, the “People who liked this” section can also be mistaken with the post text.

   Syturio
Image
Horde brank
53
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

Flerex wrote:
7 months ago
In a somewhat related matter, the “People who liked this” section can also be mistaken with the post text.
It actually could be as simple as an icon with a small number. If possible to code in such a way. Is it necessary (or just "nice to have") knowing who exactly liked your post?

Keep up the good work teeb!

- anno 2005.
Duskwood
brank
21
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

Ey teebo not been on for a while just wanted to say well done on the patch I'm liking the like system :razz:
Good luck on the bugs and keep it up fam

The Barrens
brank
67
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Perhaps leaving friendly comments on relevant YouTube videos saying something like 'Hey guys, I've created a forum called Barrens Chat for all things Classic WoW, check it out!' And of course, provide a URL.

I'd be more than happy to do this for you, if you'd like me to?

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

Image
Undercity
User avatar
EU Ragnaros
98
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
98
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

slud wrote:
6 months ago
Perhaps leaving friendly comments on relevant YouTube videos saying something like 'Hey guys, I've created a forum called Barrens Chat for all things Classic WoW, check it out!' And of course, provide a URL.

I'd be more than happy to do this for you, if you'd like me to?
Sure, but don't over do it in all videos, or your comment will be filtered as spam.

Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
The Barrens
brank
67
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

Syturio wrote:
6 months ago
slud wrote:
6 months ago
Perhaps leaving friendly comments on relevant YouTube videos saying something like 'Hey guys, I've created a forum called Barrens Chat for all things Classic WoW, check it out!' And of course, provide a URL.

I'd be more than happy to do this for you, if you'd like me to?
Sure, but don't over do it in all videos, or your comment will be filtered as spam.
Good point. I'll leave a couple of comments trying to entice people!

Light's Hope • Lightbringer • Awaiting Classic WoW

Image
Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Ghostlands
168
brank
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman brank
168
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

slud wrote:
6 months ago
Perhaps leaving friendly comments on relevant YouTube videos saying something like 'Hey guys, I've created a forum called Barrens Chat for all things Classic WoW, check it out!' And of course, provide a URL.

I'd be more than happy to do this for you, if you'd like me to?
that's okay buddy, you go ahead. just don't do it in a spammy way that will get the URL reported and therefore blocked forever. keep it genuine

Westfall
User avatar
EU Boulderfist
30
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
30
1 month ago
1 month ago
  •  Unread

teebling,
thanks for addressing the feedback we gave u here in this patch - im loving the alliance skin and mobile support too, amazing work

   teeblingMarkone
Stormwind
User avatar
US Staghelm
27
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
27
1 month ago
1 month ago
  •  Unread

Patch 1.2 what an improvement man, keep it up.

Only one suggestion... stop mobile safari from zooming when entering text?

   teebling
Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Ghostlands
168
brank
Horde
Shaman
Horde Shaman brank
168
1 month ago
1 month ago
  •  Unread

Markone wrote:
1 month ago
Patch 1.2 what an improvement man, keep it up.

Only one suggestion... stop mobile safari from zooming when entering text?
I did try that during this dev cycle but Safari is especially troublesome - it requires the text to be at least 16px for the functionality to go away - no workarounds!

Stonetalon Mountains
User avatar
EU Blade's Edge
18
brank
Alliance
Alliance brank
18
1 month ago
1 month ago
  •  Unread

THANK YOU for mobile support.
Now here come the bugs! :lol: