EU Ragnaros
brank
Alliance
Participant x 1
1 week ago  •  Unread 

yet it really interferes with comfortable flow of reading as the eye stumbles upon it having the same font, size and color as the text in the post.
I have exactly the same opinion.
It needs to be fixed.

Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
EU Ghostlands
Administrator
Horde
1 week ago  •  Unread 

It should only really display if you have added an 'edit reason' in the 'edit reason' box - so that people know why you edited it. If it's displaying regardless then I think it's a bug. Can anyone reproduce?

Administrator • Site updatesBug reportsAvatar requests
EU Ragnaros
brank
Alliance
Participant x 1
1 week ago  •  Unread 

teebling wrote:
1 week ago
It should only really display if you have added an 'edit reason' in the 'edit reason' box - so that people know why you edited it. If it's displaying regardless then I think it's a bug. Can anyone reproduce?
On my Engineering guide, it shows i have edited 100+ times. Not once i added a reason. There is no reason box actualy.
SpoilerShow

Image  Check out my Engineering Guide for WoW Vanilla / Classic 2018!
EU Dunemaul
brank
Alliance
1 week ago  •  Unread 

In a somewhat related matter, the “People who liked this” section can also be mistaken with the post text.

People who liked this post: Syturio
1 week ago  •  Unread 

Flerex wrote:
1 week ago
In a somewhat related matter, the “People who liked this” section can also be mistaken with the post text.
It actually could be as simple as an icon with a small number. If possible to code in such a way. Is it necessary (or just "nice to have") knowing who exactly liked your post?

Keep up the good work teeb!

- anno 2005.
1 week ago  •  Unread 

Ey teebo not been on for a while just wanted to say well done on the patch I'm liking the like system :razz:
Good luck on the bugs and keep it up fam