Warrior Fury
User avatar
EU Ashbringer
Posts: 40
Likes: 25
Human
Warrior
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

We all know World of Warcraft is the best game ever of all time. It has absolutely no equal and I have defined a few points as to why the WoW community is the best gaming community there ever is and why Classic players in particular are so different are so much more intelligent than Retail players:

- The way Horde players only attack AFK people and blast every cooldown running away if their target comes back.

- The general narcissistic, shitposty behavior of most Horde players.

- [2. Trade] [Somefuckhead]: "i am high level and will carry you through content you should be doing yourself for x gold and all the items that drop"

- Spoiled Retail kiddies buying UBRS clears for 5g to avoid doing content just so they can do content that comes out in February.

- The whole concept of "carry for gold" in Classic when the entire point of the game is the inconvenience of tackling challenges yourself.

- Deathrolling idiots who bitch in trade chat if they lose or get scammed. (You genuinely deserve it. I hope you lose more.)

- Quadrillions of people rolling Hunter as a first time class in Classic because they think "it's the easiest class" not knowing how underwhelming and mostly unwanted they are in PvE at 60.

- Warriors trying to do the Whirlwind Axe quest at level 30 and acting entitled to group invites to loot level 38+ mobs or Bloodcalp tusks, when they could be leveling like normal people instead of blindly following what a youtube classic warrior guide wants you to do.

- How I asked in local chat if someone could come help me kill a level 35 rare mob and some jew mage whispered me "10g?". Kill yourself.

- Mages AoE pulling a whole area with every single mob that you need for a quest, then declining your group invites because they would gladly cripple your entire questing session just to get another 2000 XP per hour .

- The entire Mage class in general being absolutely broken.

Amazing community. 10/10. Seems like years of Retail really warped a lot of people's perception of what an old timey MMO is supposed to be.

   teebling
"Einstein would turn over in his grave;
Not only does God play dice,
But the dice are loaded."

- Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Looking God In The Eye"
Felwood
User avatar
EU Razorgore
Posts: 89
Likes: 47
Tauren
Hunter
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Midoo wrote:
1 week ago
- The general narcissistic, shitposty behavior of most Horde players.
Midoo wrote:
1 week ago
- Spoiled Retail kiddies

- Deathrolling idiots ... (You genuinely deserve it. I hope you lose more.)

- ... some jew mage ... Kill yourself.

- The entire Mage class in general being absolutely broken.

Amazing community. 10/10.
Based on your post I would say Alliance players are the narcissistic shitposters :D

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Posts: 186
Likes: 87
Horde
Druid
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Wandering how the jews caught up in this conversation, or if the poster is slightly anti semitic.....

Rogue Subtlety
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 297
Likes: 160
Night Elf
Hunter
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Forsakenone wrote:
1 week ago
Wandering how the jews caught up in this conversation, or if the poster is slightly anti semitic.....
After reading the rest of his post, I'm sure he took the time to get to know the player he is talking about, and discovered through pleasant conversation that said mage was in fact Jewish.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
Warrior Fury
User avatar
EU Ashbringer
Posts: 40
Likes: 25
Human
Warrior
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Telvaine wrote:
1 week ago
said mage was in fact Jewish
Yes. What's your point?

"Einstein would turn over in his grave;
Not only does God play dice,
But the dice are loaded."

- Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Looking God In The Eye"
Rogue Subtlety
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 297
Likes: 160
Night Elf
Hunter
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Midoo wrote:
1 week ago
Telvaine wrote:
1 week ago
said mage was in fact Jewish
Yes. What's your point?
That my previous post is probably not what happened, and you seem to embody what you're complaining about.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
Warrior Fury
User avatar
EU Ashbringer
Posts: 40
Likes: 25
Human
Warrior
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Telvaine wrote:
1 week ago
you seem to embody what you're complaining about.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

"Einstein would turn over in his grave;
Not only does God play dice,
But the dice are loaded."

- Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Looking God In The Eye"
Druid Feral
User avatar
EU Gehennas
Posts: 160
Likes: 80
Tauren
Druid
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Thats the worst excuse in existence for bad behaviour. While I do share some of your concerns, you could at least try not to be part of the problem.

Rinku < the Druid > - For the HORDE - Gehennas, EU
Hillsbrad Foothills
User avatar
US Sulfuras
Posts: 361
Likes: 236
Alliance
Paladin
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I haven't seen a post so bad since @Black Monarch frequented these parts.

   Gensei
Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Posts: 186
Likes: 87
Horde
Druid
1 week ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

rijndael wrote:
1 week ago
I haven't seen a post so bad since @Black Monarch frequented these parts.
And that is saying something! Being on par with black monarch :surprised:

Similar topics
to 'Things that I love about Classic WoW'
Posts ViewsLast post